Fire Department

Police Department

Municipal Court

City Jobs

Duncan Photos

City News

1600 Highway 81

Duncan, OK 73533

PHONE: 580-252-0250

EMERGENCY: 580-255-2112

Alert Duncan Link
utilities title

Utilities Customer Service is located at City Hall- 1600 Highway 81 Duncan, OK 73533. You may contact us by phone at (580)251-7739, by email at, or by mail at P.O. BOX 969 Duncan OK, 73534.

Our Customer service department lobby is open 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday-Thursday. You can now make credit card payments over the phone by calling 866-224-6372. Payments may be made via drop box at City Hall, by phone 866-224-6372 or by clicking here.

The Customer Service Department is responsible for processing new connects, disconnect requests, transfers, balance inquiry, payment extensions and agreements, leak adjustments, Insufficient Checks, new meter taps, new construction electric services, construction portable water meters, Friday requests for electric, plumbing, and mechanical inspections, general account inquiry and much more. We also answer all Customer Service calls related to billing for Waste Connections questions.

For All New Customers

All customers requesting new service must: Fill out a Application for Utility Service and bring it to City Hall along with 2 Forms of I.D. One of which should be in the form of a valid state or federal government issued identification card, such as a state issued driver's license, state issued identification card, a U.S. government issued passport or visa, or a U.S. military identification card, all of which must contain a photograph of the customer AND one other form which may be a birth certificate, voter registration card, or Native American tribal document.

All customers transferring from one house (serviced by Duncan Utilities) to another (serviced by Duncan Utilities) will need to fill out the Application for Utility Service and bring two forms of I.D. containing a photograph of the customer to City Hall.

Connects and transfers may require a deposit. Contact our office to inquire. "Renters will need a valid lease agreement from the landlord. Homeowners will need the settlement statement or closing paperwork for the property.


Area Billing Maps



utility forms and info link

Utility FAQ's